Thursday, July 8, 2010

Is there any boxers for sale in Columbus, Ohio? Or around that area?

I work at the Franklin County dog shelter and volunteer at the Capital Area Humane Society (both in Columbus, Ohio - but CAHS is closer to Hilliard, Ohio.) I can tell you we have at least 4 boxers at FCDS, and 3+ at CAHS. You can search these two sites and view pictures and bios. www.franklincountydogs.com and www.cahs-pets.org Also, www.chaanimalshelter.org - they get some sometimes, but Franklin Co. Dog Shelter and Capital Area have them CONSTANTLY!!! Good Luck!Is there any boxers for sale in Columbus, Ohio? Or around that area?
email me at hwarden88@aim.com ive got a few breeders i know

Report Abuse


Is there any boxers for sale in Columbus, Ohio? Or around that area?
www.petfinder.com





type in your zip code and breed preferance
buying dogs in columbus is SO pricey! and boxers are very expensive dogs. I would look in a more rural Ohio area. I live in north-central Ohio, and pet prices are very good up here. its worth the drive if you can save a few hundred dollars
post a free ad on: http://www.my-petz.com they have pet classifieds

No comments:

Post a Comment