Thursday, July 8, 2010

Any one know someone near yuba city,CA that has dachshunds for sale I have already went to petfinder?

Check your local shelters, They generally have some full, or nearly full Dachshunds available for much less money that what you'll pay for a purebred. And you'll rescue an abandoned or unwanted puppy from being euthanized shortly. I have 3 rescue dots: 1 full Chihuahua, and 2 full Boxers...I'm in a small community, and I got all these animals at the same shelter during this past year. You can find what you want, too. Sometimes, shelters specialize in just one type of dog, and since Dachshunds are a popular breed, there's a good possibility you can find a Dachshund rescue shelter in your area.Any one know someone near yuba city,CA that has dachshunds for sale I have already went to petfinder?
Brian Gray has great mini dachshund puppies . Check the Groundhounds website. He's my son in law, and shows and trains dogs as well as breeding.





He's not too close to Yuba City, down by Modesto/ Turlock area, but close enough to go get a puppy from highly recommended breeders. Maybe 2 hours or so away. Any one know someone near yuba city,CA that has dachshunds for sale I have already went to petfinder?
You can look online or check shelters. When looking online please be careful. I have found many different people that want to me to send them money so they can send me the puppy. DO NOT DO IT. IT IS A SCAM. I live in Corpus Christ and we would my parents dachshund online, but we wented and looked a the dam and sir. That is another thing, ask to see the dam and sir as well. You can always tell what kind of dog you will have by looking at the dam and sir as well as how the puppy may act.
There are few here: http://www.petfinder.com/search/search.c鈥?/a>





Otherwise check the breed club website for reputable breeder referrals.
I am in Rocklin, not that far away. I am a groomer and have a customer that breeds them. She only has top quality and will only give her puppies to the best homes though.
no try here http://www.adoptapet.com/dog-adoption


i found some where i live in ohio but i'm still looking because i couldn't get them. cute 'lil dachies
i live in Sutter. have you checked the newspaper or gone to an animal shelter?

No comments:

Post a Comment